Since 1984, HomeTech Renovations, Inc. has been designing and installing high quality bathrooms for hundreds of discriminating customers. When a homeowner is considering a hall bath remodel, there are two levels of approach to achieving a desired result:
Designers Choice Hall Bathroom Program:
We have created a catalog of our favorite budget-friendly fixtures, tiles, and cabinets to assist our clients in making the best choices for their hall bathroom project. This NO DESIGN COST program offers a streamlined design process for clients looking for a cost-effective option, providing your room meets the below criteria.
- Home was built after 1970.
- Must be willing to make product selections from HTR product specification catalog or use HTR approved and specified showrooms and online vendors.
- These rooms will involve the removal of existing fixtures and existing floor tile & sub straight surfaces. All debris to be hauled away from worksite via on-site dumpster.
- New plan to keep the same fixture locations.
- No additional lighting or ventilation locations.
- Re-valve all existing plumbing in current locations.
- Up-grade all traps and fixture supply lines in the same locations.
- Installation of new moisture/mold resistant sub-straight as required on floors and bathing surround.
- Provision and installation of recommended / appropriately sized, ceramic or porcelain tile on floor and bathing surround.
- Installation of like-sized new bathing, vanity, and lighting fixtures.
- Provision & installation of accessories in designated areas.
Designer Assisted Custom Remodel:
Fee based program for clients who desire changes, alterations, and site improvements above and beyond any existing, as built, conditions. Recommended for homeowners who desire more upgrades or for those who have homes with older infrastructure typically built prior to 1970.
This program allows for a true design/build experience with an HTR certified designer including a specification engineer and team.
- Presentation of design survey to client for discussion and completion. Identification of key aesthetics and preliminary budget discussion.
- Perform on-site field measurements and inspections of proposed remodeled space. Produce CAD of existing conditions and photograph room(s) at site for preparation of new design and future permitting process.
- HTR Engineer to note and factor pre-existing conditions in existing infrastructure related to newly developed design options.
- HTR designer to develop new state-of-the-art new visual CAD plans & elevations for client approval. Revise and adjust plans as required.
- Designer to meet with homeowner at HTR studio and/or off site approved vendors for product and materials selections. To include line item costs and installation specifications, etc.
- Integrate new material selections into as built infrastructure to develop installation related labor costs associated to new design.
- Develop & present overall project budget estimate in HTR design studio. Budget to be broken down in to 12 major cost centers.
- Recast alternate budget based on changes or amendments, if required.
- Schedule follow up meeting for on-site measurement verification and produce installation targets and final contract.
Schedule an Appointment
Tell us a little bit about your kitchen, bath or remodeling project to schedule a complimentary consultation…